Wednesday, November 24, 2004

argh-y-like-this

A little something on the process whereby i tried to get this blog up and going. Firstly, i needed to get the blog address for u pple to access my blog. Took me a long time to think of something. Yes, i ain't exactly a creative and original person. To my horror, it was rejected. So i had to think of another one, and another one, and another one... Until i finally settled on this current address. heh.

4 of my exam papers are over!!! Yipee! *does a somersault in the air* Wait a min, no, i can't do somersaults, but hey, anything is possible here in the cyberspace. Oh well... Got another paper on saturday for my ss module. I haven't got a clue on how to study for it. Heh. Maybe i should just not study and go for the paper. Afterall, there are not much things going on in the political scene of Singapore and throughout all the lectures that i've been to for this module, the lecturer kept asking questions and not once provided the answers to the questions that he posed. So, does that mean i can throw back the questions at my marker during my paper? Ha. Perhaps. If i really can't think of anything to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home