Wednesday, May 09, 2007

post exams

I just spotted a green ladybug on my wall! A small one, kind of cute.

It has been quite a while since I last blogged. Internship's starting this friday. I'm excited and looking forward to it. :)

Been spending lots of money going out since the exams ended last thurs. I bought 2 new shirts, 2 pairs of shoes and got a new haircut! Let's do a recap of what I did since my last paper on thurs.

Thurs: Paper ended at 3pm, after which i had tuition with eileen.

Fri: Fred was on leave and so we went to catch spiderman3 at cine, after i accompanied my mum to the dentist in the afternoon. Had my haircut at joanna's.

Sat: Stayed home for most of the day. Brought QianWen out to shop ard United Sq cos i was bored at home.

Sun: Went for service in the morning, lunch after that in a Hong Kong cafe somewhere in chinatown. Met fred in the evening.

Mon: Was in lab from morning till evening. Tuition at eileen's.



Met cindy for lunch today at Liang Court and I had Japanese Chicken Curry at the basement while she had a teriyaki chicken bento. *yum* food was not bad at all.


After lunch, we went to walk around Central, the new shopping mall at Clarke Quay. Nothing much there so we went to town to get her ballet shoes.

Met cc for dinner at a thai restaurant, followed by coffee at our fav coffee joint. And that more or less, concludes the day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home