Sunday, January 02, 2005

give thanks

For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves, God has a positive answer for it:

You: "it's impossible"
God: All things are possible! (Luke 18:27)

You: "I'm too tired"
God: I will give u rest. (Matthew 11:28-30)

You: "Nobody really loves me."
God: I love u. (John 3:16 and John 3:34)

You: "I can't go on"
God: My grace is sufficient.

You: "I can't figure things out"
God: I will direct ur steps. (2 Cor 12:9 & Psalms 91:15)

You: "I can't do it!"
God: you can do all things... (phil 4:13)

You: "I'm not able"
God: I am able (2 Cor 9:8)

You: "It's not worth it"
God: It will be worth it (Rom 8:28)

You: "I can't forgive myself.."
God: I will forgive you.. (1 John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You: "I can't manage"
God: I will supply your needs. (Phil 4:19)

You: "I'm afraid"
God: I have not given u a spirit of fear (2 Tim 1:7)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home