Wednesday, December 22, 2004

i tried. i really tried.

dancing is soooooo stressful... argh. Just got back from sch at midnight. Was in the dance studio since 5.30pm today... Went there earlier to learn the steps for peter's items. Am i slow or am i slow? I can't seem to catch any of his routines. Hand-leg coordination problem. *grr* I just can't seem to get my hands and feet where they're supposed to be. Imagine this: everybody's dancing, moving gracefully across the floor, and there's this girl who stopped halfway as she was moving across the floor cos she couldn't figure out whether it's the left leg or right leg that's suppsoed to be in front... Misses a step and couldn't catch up with the rest of the steps cos the music's going too fast. Well, at least peter was encouraging. He said that he could see i really tried. Bleahz.

Tried out a bit of kel's 2nd dance item entitled "playground". I pretty much enjoyed what we did for that one. A very light hearted piece. After that, did more polishing on gillian's piece. Gosh. There was this part which i kept doing over and over again with the seniors. Cos they think i looked funny... Even though my steps were right. I need to focus! F-O-C-U-S! FOCUS!

My feet looks disgusting. The skin on the bottom of both my big toes are peeling off. All thanks to the last dance practice where we kept doing all the spins and turns. And, u guessed it right. I was dancing barefooted. I brought my socks today for dance. Thankfully.

Maybe i just ain't cut out for dance. With practice, i hope things'll improve. They must. It can't get any worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home