Tuesday, November 30, 2004

shopping again!

Bought another 2 tops today! Hee. Yen was having a sale at Novena Square. Was there shopping with mum when i saw the sale. S-A-L-E!!!!!! Bought a white top and a striped shirt at $9 each! *yipee*

After that, went to meet zen so i could bring him to nus. We were supposed to help cindy move all her stuff in hall back home. We were early by the time we got to nus so we went to sci fac canteen. Drank holicks there... Haven't drank holicks in a long time. Zen claimed that he haven't drank it in ten years. Haha. Hmm, took a cab back to cindy's house and ate western food at the coffee shop near her place. Had fish and chips. The food was pretty delicious.

Going to NTU to stay over at sining's hall tmr! yay! She'll be helping me to dye my hair! Looking forward to it!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger lbandit said...

Woah, remember to take a photo and send to me after that.

29/11/04  
Blogger Hwee Ping said...

heh. no prob! being the narcissistic me, taking photos of myself is my next best hobby, after.. running.

29/11/04  

Post a Comment

<< Home