Monday, December 13, 2004

yawnz

I'm back! Back from synergy dance camp, that is. The 4 days, 3 nights camp in sch had been a fulfilling one. Learnt quite a bit from it. All the different kinds of dances like hip-hop, chacha, salsa, jazz and a few modern dance pieces. Got 5 bruises on my knees and 1 on my lower back too from the camp. *ouch* and my body is aching all over from all the conditioning every morning led by peter.

Going to sch tmr morning to help huiyu with the dance costumes. Hmm, doing a bit of sewing here and there, i think. Oh, let me do a bit of publicity here in my blog! Synergy will be putting up a performance in LT 13, NUS on 16th n17th feb. Admission is free for all! So, do come and give us your support if u're free on that day... :)

Met up with the hamlet sisters last night at addy's bbq. It's nice to meet up again... Laughing and chatting under the night sky. Miss u girls lots. Esp. yiting n eve who are now away in cambodia for YEP. Haha. Can't wait to get my "I Love Cambodia" t-shirt!!! :P

Alrite, I'm going to bed already. Really tired from all the past few days' activities. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home