Tuesday, April 19, 2005

3 days

3 days to my first paper. *whee* The faster they come, the faster they end!!!!!!

Uncle ChadeMeng's thinking of organising a holiday for the family in late July when Enya's having her summer hol. Looking forward to that. Not too sure where we'll be going, though. He suggested China or Aust but China's gonna be hot and aust will be damp and wet. Hmm, shall leave the researching to my aunts. Haha. I shall just conc on studying for my upcoming papers. *excuses, excuses* I'm just plain lazy.

I realise something. I study better in noisy places, like fast food restaurants. Really. Was quite productive studying at mac's today. Maybe i'll camp there again tmr, for the whole day. I hate exam periods. Unhealthy lifestyle. Sit at the same spot for a whole day and munch on unhealthy food... My arteries may be all clogged up with fats, for all i know.

Shall pester dad to go run with me later. *grinz*

I'm such a pain in the neck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home