Monday, April 11, 2005

blog of the day

I've moved back home already and, man, it sure feels good to be home. Despite it being so noisy. Oh well, i can always mug in the school library... Gee. Eve was saying that it's kind of hard to find seats in the library nowadays with the exams just round the corner and everyone's busy mugging.

One more test to go this thursday and a lab report. I want to know my grades for Sports CA2 and it's not out yet! *grr* Dr MAT said it'll be out latest by Sunday night. It's monday morning already and the grades are no where in sight. Talk abt efficiency, eh? Bleah.

Went for a run with yl this morning at botanic gardens and i realized that it's been a month since i last ran with her. That's a looooong time, coming to think of it. Hmm, and yea, time flies. We saw this baby squirrel that's really small, scuttling across our path. It's so cute!!! Thought it was a rat at first. The weather this morning is damn hot la... and now, it looks like it's going to rain. Argh. When i'm going to leave for school soon. Things don't always seem to go my way.

My hair's getting long and the fringe is at an irritating length. Don't bother styling my hair anymore. Last friday after the biodiversity essay test, my TA saw me and said: "eh, how come u don't style ur hair anymore?" I replied: "cos my hair's too long to stand and i'm too lazy?" *raises eyebrow* heh.

I was telling Nicole that our TA reminds us of a monkey. Haha. Not that he's hairy, swings around in trees and has a tail lah... But ya, he just reminds me of one. A cute monkey, though. :P And, oh, did i happen to mention that he says the most-out-of-point things? Gee. I shall not elaborate, in case he chances upon this entry.

I'm feeling sleepy. No, i shall not sleep. I shall not sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home