Sunday, May 08, 2005

update

haven't been updating my blog lately... EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!! *woohoo* and u know what that spells? F-R-E-E-D-O-M!!!!! yeah!

Met sining after stats paper on thursday. Had dinner at suntec chutney. After which, hang ard at esplanade for a while before heading for home. Time flies when i'm with that girl, man... Haha.

Was out for the whole day on friday, from 7.30am till 11+ at night. Went for a run at macritchie wtih kr, followed by breakfast. After which i headed for home, had a quick shower and went for my haircut (for those who haven't seen me yet, my hair is super duper short now... Heh) Met ting after that to go to job agency and shop ard. After that, met msn buddy for dinner at some thai restaurant and drinks at nydc.

Met up with the hamlet sisters yesterday night! Heh. Had a great time talking abt the past times... Haha. And i missed our dearest hamlet journal!!!!

Today's mothers' day. Went out with mum just now... A day to spend some quality time with mum. Heh.

My schedule for next week is packed. I should get an organiser before i get everything mixed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home