Monday, January 17, 2005

thinking n praying

Had a long talk with auntie helen in church today. She's a great source of encouragement and motivation, really.

I sat Eric on my lap today cos he was feeling cold. He's such an adorable little boy. As i held him in my arms, he felt so tiny... so vulnerable. Cheryl, Kenneth and Sean are such darlings too. Though, they can be cheeky at times...

One more week for me to decide if i should leave children church.

"It really doesn't matter whether u choose to leave or stay.
You don't have to care about what others think of you.
You don't have to consider my feelings.
Think of where your burden lies.
Do the minimum then the maximum.
You'll realize that
God's grace is always sufficient.
I will want what's best for u
because I love u.
and God loves u too."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home