Friday, February 25, 2005

field trip to changi beach

Just got back from a field trip to changi beach for my LSM module (biodiversity). Had quite an enjoyable time there today. Better than the last field trip to the zoo, anyway. At least it didn't rain today! Haha.

Saw lots of animals that i didn't know i could find at a beach. For example, jellyfish, tripod fish, yellow moon crab, flower crab, squid and lots more... Oh, and i saw this gignatic spider... The golden web spider. *eeks*

My TA (teaching assistant) couldn't recognise me in my new haircut!!!! When he saw me standing there, he asked me "Are u from this group?" and i was, like, "huh? yes, i'm from this group. I just cut my hair..." Doink.

Yes yes, today's the first day of sch after mid-term break. (not much of a break, i would say...) Bumped into quite a number of pple that i know in school and received lots of comments on my new haircut. Heh.

Went to sch today in a racerback top, shorts and sandals. Ha. Cos got field trip to beach mah... And i had a presentation in my nature of language tutorial before that. Quite glad that i didn't get thrown out of class. *grinz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home