Wednesday, May 11, 2005

suddenly, i was ashamed.

Was supposed to go for an interview this morning with eve and jh... Woke up, stared into the mirror and suddenly, i was ashamed of my golden hair. Yes, i think i will dye it back to black. I miss my black hair already and it has only been two days.

Met up with xy, jh and eve yesterday afternoon at amk mos. After which we went to cityhall cos i wanted to get slippers and we were to meet ting at 630 for dinner at MIRCHI, the indian restaurant at Esplanade. We still had the $150 voucher from food hunt.

Bought my slippers and a Puma cap from royal sporting house at marina sq. Jh, xy and I all got the same cap. Heh. It's so nice and, haha, CHEAP. $9.90 only. What a bargain! *smug smile* Got my slippers for $9.90 too!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's me and jh in our caps!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Food, glorious food! We ordered, strawberrry and mango lassis (drinks), chicken masala, chicken makhani, some dish with potato and cauliflower, chicken tikka, some rice with dried fruits, and oh, garlic naans and cheese kofta. (did i remember it correctly?) Oh, and some soup which looked different with each order. Didn't manage to capture everything in this shot, though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We had some desserts after that too. But they weren't to my liking. I'd still prefer the good old, ice kachang.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Group photo taken by a nice and friendly staff of Mirchi. Of course, how can i forget to mention the pretty elegant lady (one of their staff) who mesmorised all of us when she stepped out of the restaurant? Don't have her photo though.

We left the restaurant feeling damn full and satisfied. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home