Tuesday, February 01, 2005

bored

Hello to everyone who's reading this right now... Yes, as u can probably tell from my title of this post and hmm, from my first sentence, i'm B-O-R-E-D. Lessons have already ended today and i'm still stuck in school waiting for dance practice to start later. So, here i am sitting in front of a computer in the Science Lib CBLC... killing time. :P

Oh, my aunt's going to take away my modem for a month. So, I won't have internet access at home for ONE WHOLE MONTH!!!! *sobz* I've got to do everything in school... Either that or I'll be moving away from home, to my aunt's place in Jurong, together with my modem. Yea, to all my msn, icq friends out there... Don't miss me too much! I'll be back soon! Hahahaha. This is particularly going out to my #1 msn friend!!! U know who u are. *pauses* if u're reading this in the first place. U always complain that my blog's boring. Oh well... It's MY blog and i can type whatever i want. So there. Bleahz.

Performance is in 2 weeks' time. I can't wait for everything to be over. Then, i'll have more free time. Meanwhile, work is starting to pile up. All the essays, assignments and projects. *argh* Managed to find my stats project group today during tutorial. Me, daniel (my lsm lab partner) and 2 other guys whom i don't know. One of them is a yr 3 SOC student. Was supposed to be in a group with wendy, daniel and 2 other girls. But, wendy changed her tut slot and so did the 2 other girls, i found out yesterday, when i went to confirm the grouping with them... Ya, so now, i'm stuck with 3 guys in a group.

Dad set off for Phuket this morning. He'll be back in 2 weeks' time. Just in time for my performance. Ha. :) Now that dad's away, i'll have no running partner if i wanna run at night. Maybe i'll just run round in circles in my room. *imagines myself running round and round*
No. I'll get giddy even before i start perspiring. Heh.

Alright. Enough of blogging. Hogging this com for long enough. CBLC's getting quite crowded. Tata!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home