Monday, February 28, 2005

today didn't turn out that bad afterall

Ate dinner in science canteen after stats lecture today... Yong Tau Foo with laksa gravy. It tastes horrible. *eeks* Never going to eat that again.

After which went to YIH CBLC to print notes. Dunno why, somehow the printing went wrong... and my print jobs got cancelled. I paid for them already k!!!! *grr* Re-sent my print jobs and I paid for them again.... =(

That's not the end of it... The moment I stepped out of YIH, I saw 3 buses leave. Buses which i could have been on.... ARGH. Today's just not my day, eh?

Met up with sining after that... Was supposed to study but after about one hr of studying, we went off to catch "Howl's moving castle" instead. Nice show... Ok, now i know... If u wanna study, study somewhere with no cinemas... Haha.

Alright, off to do some work now. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home