Friday, May 20, 2005

will u miss me while i'm gone?

Today's friday already! *yippee* Taking a train back to grandma's place tonight, yea, that's why i'm still sitting at home right now.

Went for a run with yl this morning at botanic gardens. Had to drag myself out of bed, literally. I looked out of the window and saw that the sky was dark. "Oh man, don't tell me it's gonna rain..." Nah, it's just that the sun hasn't risen yet. Haha. Can't blame me for being skeptical. I'm a believer of Murphy's law, remember? ;P

Anyway, today's run was quite good. Felt great after the run. Perhaps i should bring my running shoes to grandma's place. Run around and explore the place? Ha. Doubt I have the time to, though.

Hmm, I think it's good to escape from the urban city once in a while. To take time off and smell the flowers? Escape to some place with no internet, no computers, no handphones beeping every now and then.

Haven't packed my stuff yet. And i do, so badly, want to finish that novel before i set off tonight. Shall start on a new one on the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home