Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Bastard

Here's today's short story. By the way, these stories are purely fictional. ;)

---------------------

Chris is such a bastard. We've been together for as long as i can remember and he has just dumped me. He said he just didn't love me anymore. Poof. The feeling just disappeared like that. Gone.

Didn't he just tell me last saturday that he loved me? He said he loved me, he loves me and he will love me forever and ever. Don't ever say forever, because forever is a very very long time and you never know what the future might bring. Don't say anything that you don't mean.

Rumours have been going around that he's been seeing another girl. Before we even broke up. I didn't believe them when i heard the rumours. I'm so naive, so trusting, taking in and believing all that he said. The others must be laughing at me now and I want to laugh at myself. Hahahaha. Tears are flowing down my face now. Are they tears of laughter or tears of a broken heart?

Bastard, bastard, bastard. "B" is for bastard. "C" is for Chris. Chris is a bastard. Perhaps somebody should change the word "bastard" to "castard". "Castard" sounds too much like "custard", though.

Custard--- a sweetened mixture of milk and eggs, which i absolutely adore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home