Saturday, June 18, 2005

seek and u shall find

Haven't been updating my blog for quite some time now.

A couple of things have been bugging my mind these days and i can't seem to stop thinking abt it. Christian brothers and sisters, thanks for the prayers and encouragement. I've been praying and seeking God for directions too. Lifting up my troubles to Him for He cares for me. :)

Watched 'Batman begins' yesterday morning with Jamie. The show's great (the starting's a bit slow, though). Bought a black top from bod bodynits at 50% discount. Been eyeing that top for a long time already. Couldn't stop smiling after that. Hee. Went for tuition in the afternoon followed by jc class outing at parkway. Hmm, let's see... a total of 6 pple turned up for the outing (including myself)! haha. And, I'm the only girl. Hmpff. And u know, all that guys my age talk abt when they gather, is army life, army life, army life. -_-''' Pple who turned up were: harun (the organiser), kunal, lap, wesley, fad and me. Yea, they look more or less the same. No drastic changes, haha. (i don't know what kunal's dress sense used to be like. Yesterday he was wearing a t-shirt that says "I like girls" in front.) Harun got into medicine. So, will be seeing him ard in sch when sch starts. Dr syed, eh? haha.

Will be going away for a pri 5 adventure camp from monday to wednesday. Shit. I've forgotten how to pitch a tent. Not very sure how to do belaying too. Better go revise my instructor manual. Oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home