Thursday, July 07, 2005

s.c.h.o.o.l

Just checked my NUS email and the allocated modules for next sem are out. *eeks* Time for me to plan my timetable before the rounds of bidding start. I hate planning my own timetable. Last sem was a disaster. All the modules i wanna take will either 1) clash with some other lecture timeslots or 2) clash with some other lecture exam slot.

Looking forward to starting sch again... Making new friends, meeting up with pple... Dreading the workload, though. I've decided to mug really hard next sem. I wanna pull my CAP up! Hmpff. Anybody wanna join me to study in the library? Haha. Welcome to the MUGGERS' CLUB!

Been running these 2 days at botanic gardens with yiling. Running tmr morn as well. The world is so small. Yiling msged me last night telling me that her friend will be joining us for today's run... It turned out that she's jiahui's friend whom i've seen ard in sch. :)

Not sure if i'll be going for treetop trail on sat with the girls. Got to be at PA by 2.30 for make up and stuff... Sat's NDP rehearsal is the first NE show. Performing in front of a live audience at last! Haha. (Even though they're just a bunch of primary 5 kids. Heh.) I hope the costumes turn out fine after alteration.

It's been 4 yrs since i last took part in NDP. Miss those choir times.

Looking back in the past. It's funny how things can change over time, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home