Thursday, February 03, 2005

i'm full of boliao-ness

i'm getting sleepy. Was at Tan Tock Seng Hospital till 1+am and i slept at 3+am this morning. Grandma's in hospital again. It's the 3rd time she's been warded since her op. Praying for her recovery soon.

Sitting here in Central Library with ting, waiting for sports n history lect to start. I'm supposed to be doing my work. Starting on my sports n hist essay. But... hey, there's internet connection in school! Ha. Yes, i'm such an internet junkie. I can't help it. Oops.

Meeting the MSisters tonight. Yay! Can't wait to see u girls again. *grinz* and oh, meeting up with zs, eve n fadhly tmr evening before zs flies off thailand next wk, for a yr.

There's dance practice this SUNDAY in school. Can u believe it? SUNDAY!!!! Argh. Peter wants everyone to be there. So, i dunno. Skip church service? Haiz.

Did salsa on tues during dance. Haha. Anyone out there watched "Shall we dance?" ? I look like one of them in Miss Mitzy's beginner's class. Imagine this. Ever seen an elephant do salsa? Ya. Look at ME! Doink.

Intercepted by ting : COW IS INDEED BORED!!! someone pls SAVE ME!!!!!!! or, her. ;p <---ting the bimbo.

Nothing to write liaoz. Got to start on my work now. *yawnz* and after that going off to EAT!!!!! *woohoo* lalalalalala. FOOD! HERE I COME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home