Thursday, July 21, 2005

Disappear

Yawnz. The weather's been so nice these few days. Watched "War of the worlds" yesterday. The ending was crap. Seriously. Aliens dying of bacterial infection?!?!?! Hmm.

----------------------

Danny disappeared.
Just like that. In the blink of an eye.

We were walking back home from school on wednesday.

"Hey, want to see me do a trick?" he asked.
"Alright. What are u going to do this time? Make urself disappear?" I said jokingly. Danny's always coming up with stupid magic tricks.
"Exactly," came his reply.

Poof.
And then, he was gone.
Left in his place were his clothes, shoes and bag. All lying in a heap on the pavement.

"Danny, stop playing." I begged.

No reply.

I picked up his stuff and ran as fast as i could to his place. I told his family what happened. They didn't believe me. They must have thought that i'm kidding them. Well, i wasn't.

I didn't see Danny in sch on Thursday or Friday.

It's Monday now. I'm on my way to school. Hopefully i'll see Danny in class, instead of staring into the empty space in front of me---- where Danny used to sit.

-------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home