Saturday, July 30, 2005

i won't be online next wk.

I won't be online next week. Because my modem's going over to my aunt's place. Yea, so no internet access for me. Boohoo. That means no updates on my blog for you to read as well.

The sky looks really dark and threatening. NOOOOOOOooooo! I don't want it to rain. I don't wanna dance in the rain during NDP preview later on. :(

Cleared up some misunderstandings yesterday. Glad that we met up for dinner. *winkz*

Played squash with jh yesterday for only, half an hr, i think. Had to stop playing cos the only squash ball that we had, burst! Haha. Violent tendencies, eh? Nevertheless, I woke up with an aching arm this morning. Why huh? I didn't even play much. *scratches head*

Had ban mian at bishan after that before heading home for a shower and a nap.

Mei rong said i look tanner. Hmm, I haven't been going out under the sun leh. Weird.

Oh, Irene's getting married! Hee. So happy for her. :) Darren just proposed to her yesterday. Soooo sweeeet.

"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" will be out next week!!! I can't wait to catch the show! Wheeeee. Roald Dahl used to be one of my favourite writers, back then when i was a kid. Of course, Enid Blyton too. Haha. Used to own a whole collection of Enid Blyton's books. I like the "faraway tree" series, "famous five", and oh, everything la!

Reading through what i've typed above, i think i sound a little hyper today. Haha. Incoherent entry too. Oh well. I guess i'm just trying to cramp as much as i can into this entry to make up for next wk. Haha.

Doink.

2 Comments:

Blogger lbandit said...

it's been more than one week already.

8/8/05  
Blogger Hwee Ping said...

i'm back already. Haha. (As if u don't already know.)

9/8/05  

Post a Comment

<< Home