Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Chocolate overdose

My body's a little achy today... After yesterday's netball. Am i getting unfit or what?! *hmpff*

Woke up today with my tongue feeling like it has got cuts on it. U know, the kind of feeling u get when u eat too much pineapples? I haven't been eating pineapples, though. Oh, and i've got an mouth ulcer growing on the inside of my upper lip. *ouch*

2 more stats questions to finish.
1 "metab" tutorial untouched and the tutorial's tmr.
Tons of readings to do.
Tuition tmr and i haven't figured out the question that eileen asked me the last lesson.

Gosh. What have i been doing?!

Fiddled around with "Anvil Studio" shareware and ended up with a piece of pretty (shitty) piece of music (or, if u'd rather, call it noise pollution).

Had a piece of super chocolatety cake just now at cartel with sining. Cakes at 50% off after 9pm. Yea.

I feel like sleeping already.

Slept for almost an hr in sci library today and woke up with a stiff neck. Got so irritated by these 2 guys who were talking LOUDLY in the library and they were just sitting at the table behind mine. *grr*

Ping's easily irritated these days.

I should just shut up and log off.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home