Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Girlfriend

Cindy commented that I haven't been writing my short stories for a long time. The last one was entitled "Flu". She gave me an idea for the next one... "G" for "Girlfriend". Here goes:

----------------------------------
I've got a girlfriend.

Others say she's ugly. Hideous, in fact. She's got 3 heads, 6 arms and green spots all over her body.

I think she's pretty anyway. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, isn't it?

We were walking along the beach on Sunday afternoon when 2 aliens appeared. They had 3 heads, 6 arms and green spots all over their body, as well. They wore funny clothes though. Clothes that look like spacesuits. That's how i know they're aliens. No one in their right minds would cover themselves like that on a hot Sunday afternoon at the beach. They'll die of heat stroke.

They took my girlfriend away. Back to where ever they're from. Pluto, perhaps.

She's one of them.

I miss her sooooo much.

-------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home