Sunday, August 21, 2005

happy birthday darlings

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIYUN AND MANDY!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (IN ADVANCE) TO JIAHUI TOO!!!!!!!!!

Went for lunch with xy, eve, ly and jh today to celebrate the girls' birthdays. Imperial Xiao Long Bao place at marina sq. Yum. Had la mien and dian xin. The xiao long bao is damn NICE!

Bought another 2 tshirts today! Oops. Been spending lots of money lately. :(

I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. I shall not spend. <------- A reminder to myself.

Why do the weekends always pass so quickly? I want to freeze time. At the same time, I want to fast forward it too.


Soon, soon, u'll be back here with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home