Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Honesty

Just came up with this story, before i go off for breakfast.


-----------------------
Sarah gained another 5kg over the month.

"Dear, do u think i'm fat?" she asked me one day, as she stood in front of the mirror.
"No. I think u're pretty the way u are," came my reply.

Her appetite grew bigger and bigger as the days went by.

Soon, she put on another 5kg.

"Dear, do u think i'm fat?" she asked me again.
I looked at her pudgy body and thought she could do with some weight loss.
I kept quiet for some moments and she prompted, "tell me the truth, honestly."

I told her, "No, u're not. But u will look better if u lost some weight."
"That means I'M FAT! You don't love me anymore, do u?" she sulked.

Women, they shouldn't ask for the truth if they can't take it.
--------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger yiLing said...

hey dearie!

had no idea u've started writing these short stories!!
havent visited ur blog in a while lah...(sorry!!) yupyup...but must say they are quite cute! stress-relief reali :)
am kind of reminded of paul jennings! just a bit!! hee...love his stories...u keep writing too yah girl? :)

11/9/05  

Post a Comment

<< Home