Tuesday, September 20, 2005

dumbstruck at starbucks

Shit, shit, shit. Today's tuesday already. 3 days to end of mid term break. :S

I found a nice hangout-cum-study place yesterday. The starbucks near my place. *wheee* Maybe i'll go there more often.

Was there yesterday with my sis. Put our stuff down and i was abt to go buy a cup of coffee when i realized, to my utmost horror, that I LEFT MY WALLET AT HOME!!! ARGH. Nevermind, nevermind, surely i can borrow money from my sis first? Right. Then she told me "Sure, if u can get coffee at $1 here. Cos i only have $1 in my wallet."

... ...
*dumbstruck*

Got mum to come down with my wallet. Thankfully, I don't have to end up washing cups for them.

I'm getting more and more absent minded recently. *tsk tsk*

Can't be helped. My brain's got to store useless information for the purposes of education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home