Saturday, September 03, 2005

saturday in a daze

Woke up today to work on my stats tutorial. Geez. My table looked like it's been hit by a tornado this morning. Papers, books, formula sheets all over the place.

Met sining, el and liling in the afternoon for lunch at zen's favourite jap restaurant in far east. After a satisfying lunch, we headed to galilee friends at cine for desserts. Strawberry mudpie, brownies and my mango tea freeze. *yum* Had a great time catching up.

Came back and did some more work. Some reading up on photosynthesis and epigenetics. Eeks. I don't understand, i don't understand, i don't understand!!!! *screams and tears hair out in frustration* Haha. Nvm, there's always Yaoshimi for me to check my quiz answers with. ;) My "UNreliable-check-answers" partner. Hopefully our answers are right.

*whee* One more thing struck off my to-do list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home