Friday, March 11, 2005

impulsiveness

I realized that i've been doing quite a number of impulsive things, of late. Highlighting my hair was one example, and so are: racing kelvin to the dance studio the other time at the count of 3, tapping daniel on his shoulder halfway through lecture and pretended that it wasn't me, playing around in the store the other time with zen, deciding to watch movie the other time when i was supposed to be studying with sining, and, oh, asking couzin out for dinner yesterday cos he said he hasn't seen me in person ever since i cut my hair.

Looking back on the past years, I think i've changed quite a lot. I wasn't like this when i was in, say, sec 1? haha. Part and parcel of growing up, eh? Oh well, people change all the time, don't they? The only constant in this world is change.

Don't we all do impulsive things, sometimes? Just doing things on the spur of the moment. When the idea just hits you, do it without much hestitation and thought. And you know something? I feel much happier after that. Perhaps, it's a way of relieving stress. Perhaps, it's just the feeling of not having any inhibition. The feeling of being free when in this world, we're bound and tied down by so many things.

Hold my hand, and let us run free in the field of dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home